A sneak preview of Goslings fresh from the kiln
A Vernissage (from French, originally meaning “varnishing”) is a term used for a preview of an art exhibition, which may be private, before the formal opening. If the Vernissage is not open to the public, but only for invited guests, it is often called a private view.
How the Gosling Vernissage works:
- Sign up for list using form below
- You will receive an email with a group photo of Goslings as they arrive into the world.
- If a Gosling strikes your fancy, let us know.
- If you would like, we will show you a few more pictures of it, allowing you to decide whether it is the Gosling for you.
Things to keep in mind
- The photography will be more casual than you would see in a standard listing, in the natural light of our garden, as the weather allows.
- If multiple people are interested in the same one, we will offer it to people in the order their inquiries are received, giving each one first in line a small window of time in which to review pictures and snatch it up.
- If you do not get the one you want, we can let you know the next time a similar one comes along, if it is a simple design, odds are we could make another one soon.
~Sign Up Here~